PILPG regularly provides e-mail updates on its various projects and activities.
- PILPG Welcomes Seven New Law Fellows, August 19, 2014
- PILPG Releases Report on Power Sharing in Iraq, July 30, 2014
- Five Law Students Join PILPG’s 2014 Summer Program, May 7, 2014
- PILPG Releases Lessons Learned from Water Security in the Euphrates-Tigris Basin: Exploring Options for Cooperation, April 7, 2014
- PILPG Update: Orrick Associate Betsy Popkin Joins PILPG for Three-Month Secondment to Assist Syrian Opposition in Peace Talks, March 5, 2014
- PILPG Releases Lessons Learned from Negotiating Burma’s Constitutional Process, January 9, 2014
- “How the Voters of Catalonia May Change Europe” published in the Atlantic Council’s New Atlanticist, January 20, 2014
For previous PILPG updates, click here.