Policy Planning Reports
PILPG regularly issues policy planning reports relating to its main practice areas.
- The 2010 Burmese Elections: Neither Free nor Fair, An Elections Monitoring Report released by PILPG, November 8, 2010.
- The 2010 Burmese Election: Neither Free nor Fair, A Pre-Election Monitoring Report released by PILPG, October 27, 2010.
- Sudan: Governance without Government, A report released by PILPG with The Sudan Peace Support Project.
- Nagorno-Karabakh Presidential Elections, Report of the Independent American Monitoring Delegation to the July 19, 2007 Nagorno-Karabakh Presidential Elections.
- Kirkuk, A report drafted by Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP for PILPG, June 2007.
- Next Steps for Implementing the Iraq Constitution, Roundtable report released by PILPG, May, 2006.
- Next Steps for Implementing the Iraq Constitution, Roundtable report released by PILPG, May, 2006 (Arabic version).
- The Cleveland Principles, Drafted and Adopted by Participants of the “Torture and War on Terrorism” Conference at Case Western Reserve University School of Law, October, 2005.
- Reversing the Decline in the Balkans, Recommendations for Western Policy, Roundtable summary by PILPG and the Century Foundation, March, 2004.
- Unbreakable Bond: Serbs and Kosovo, Field report by PILPG, December, 2003.
- Serbia after Djindjic: Can Invigorated Reforms Be Sustained? Field report by PILPG, October, 2003.
- The United States, China and Taiwan: A Future with Hope, Conference transcript prepared by PILPG, September, 2003.
- What is Sovereignty? The Cases of Taiwan and Micronesia, Conference transcript prepared by PILPG, September, 2003.
- Establishing a Stable Democratic Constitutional Structure in Iraq: Some Basic Considerations, A report by PILPG and the Century Foundation, May, 2003.
- Achieving a Final Status Settlement for Kosovo, A report by Janusz Bugajski, R. Bruce Hitchner, and Paul R. Williams, April, 2003.
- Kosovo: Time to Negotiate a Final Status, Field report by PILPG, January, 2003.
- Kosovo: The Road Ahead, A Field Report by PILPG, March, 2002.