The resources available in the Library include:
- Negotiation Simulations: PILPG drafts and runs negotiation simulations as part of its Peace Negotiations Practice.
- Policy Planning Reports: PILPG frequently produces policy planning materials to facilitate the development of sound policies.
- Scholarship: PILPG’s Managing Board, Advisory Board, Key Personnel, Affiliated Experts, and Advisory Council have authored numerous books and law review articles on issues relating to peace negotiations, state succession, and transitional justice.
- Congressional Testimony: PILPG’s Managing Board and Advisory Board Members have been called to testify before Congress as experts on a range of issues relating to international law.
- PILPG Updates: PILPG provides e-mail updates of certain news items concerning PILPG.
- Press Room: PILPG Members, including the Managing Board, frequently discuss issues of international law and policy in a wide variety of media outlets.
- Watches: PILPG produces several regular publications on issues relevant to its clients and practice areas, including Peace Negotiations Watch, Balkan Watch, and War Crimes Prosecution Watch.